Re: [T3] computer

On 29 Apr 99, at 19:31, Eric LeClair wrote:

> hi I my name is Tom and i"m looking for a control unit for a 73 fasty part
> number 311-906 021E
> Will go as high as fifty . I'm using a friend computer please e-mail me
> throue him.

Tom,

I'm sure I have what you need, what color is the sticker on your
brain? (Just to make sure they are exactly the same, tell me the
Bosch 10 digit # which should also be stamped on there.)

While I will be happy to sell you this, I doubt if it is what you
need. The brains are often suspected, but VERY seldom go bad. I have
never had a bad brain in 30 years of servicing type 3s, although I
HAVE had several brains that people were convinced were bad.

Your best bet is to¢Ö´² what your symptoms are and let us help
you get to the bottom of the problem. It's a lot cheaper that way.

Jim