[T3] VW books for sale

I have a few type 3 and VW related books for sale. Please read to see
if there's anything here that interests you. Please respond quickly
if you want one of these.

"Without Guesswork" is the original mechanic's handbook VW gave to
their own mechanics. It is just a pocket sized book that covers many
of the specs that often come up. These are original, genuine and
new/old stock in very good condition. Before I came across this batch
I had only ever seen one of these before and that was 20 years ago.

Without Guesswork, Type 1, 2 and 3
1960 through 1970, USA and Canada
Volkswagenwerk AG, Wolfsburg, December 1971
10 available, $22@.

Without Guesswork, Type 1, 2, 3 and 4
1971 and 1972, USA and Canada
Volkswagenwerk AG, Wolfsburg, October 1971
2 available, $22@.

Without Guesswork, Type 1, 2, 3 and 4
1971 through 1974, USA and Canada
Volkswagenwerk AG, Wolfsburg, March 1974
4 available, $22@.

I have EXACTLY ONE of these original Bentley manuals with the color
wiring diagrams. It is new/old stock, perfect condition:
Volkswagen Official Service Manual
Type 3 Fastback and Squareback 1968-1973
published by Robert Bentley, Cambridge, Mass, 1974
1 available, NOS, $45.

1969 VW type 3 owner's manual, USA edition (glove box manual)
1 available used $15, 2 available NOS $25.

The following books are all used:

Fix Your Volkswagen
by Larry Johnson
published by The Goodheart-Willcox Co, 1970
1 available, fair used condition: $12.

How To Keep Your Volkswagen Alive,
A Manual of Step by Step Procedures for the Compleat Idiot
by John Muir
published by John Muir Publications, Santa Fe, N.M. 1979
1 available, very good condition: $18.

Volkswagen Transporter 1954-67 Autobook
by Kenneth Ball
Autopress Limited, 1972.
1 available, Mӷdition: $15.

Shipping: $5 for any number of books shipped within the USA.
International shipping can be arranged.

Thanks for reading.

Jim