Re: [T3] Tires

Aaron Kunkle wrote:

> For anyone who has put 5.5 inch chrome stock wheels on their squareback,
> what size tires have you used?

I borrowed some wheels from my bro' when he was VW-less. They were some
Brazil-chromies, 5,5x15 and shod with 185/70-15. The fit was fine, but the
Square was not lowered at that time. If any of you wanna see the looks of
these wheels, I have a pic of his (late) superbug with them on. Email me and
you'll get the pic. The wheels do not look like the regular 8 oval holes,
the holes are trapezoid in shape, but still uses the stock cap.

PerL
73 Square
Arendal, Norway