RE: [T3] Lowering

Keith gave me permission to post his article on my web site...just haven't
gotten around to formatting it and posting...  I'll see about getting it up
sometime today and let y'all know when I do.

   CC replies to: None, as I get messages right away.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, R.I.P., ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/