RE: [T3] Fuel Injection Problem (revisited)

I just went to my FLAPS and he had an old one that had been sitting around for several years (10+).  It still had the paper gaskets on it.  You had to look very closely to see the difference between the bakelite insulator and the paper gaskets since they were almost the same color/shape.

Jay