[T3] Ethics of killing a car

Here's my problem.  I have a '65 Notchback that has been parked for
many, many years.  I have taken it upon myself to bring this car back to
life.  I also have a '70 Squareback that is currently a drivable car,
and even a canidate for the Dark Side (I just a few miles from Vader in
Idaho, but I've never seen the roadster), but it needs major interior
work and a paint job.  Is it wrong for me to sacrafice the Square so
that the Notch can live and breath again?  I've tried to sell it in the
local papers, but I couldn't replace the parts I could get off of it for
the amount I've been offered.  Is it ok to kill a Squareback?  The parts
would be going to a good cause.

Neil
nmast@micron.net
'65 Notch
'70 Square
'80 Volvo  (I still don't know why I have it)
'86 Ford (it's the wife's car)