[T3] Stationary point hold-down screw

What size is the stationary point hold-down screw. Mine's starting to
strip, its so old. While I'm at it, my point gap keeps closing on me. Not
dirt, not deposits. I'm ABSOLUTELyA certain that I have thepin in its li'l
hole now, but the roads here in NYC sometimes might as well be unpaved. Its
a bumpy ride sometimes, and maybe this is moving the points with time.
Maybe. I had the s˜HÙn pretty damn tight. Wasnt sure I'd be able to
get it out for awhile there since it was stripping (not the threads, by the
way, just the slot).
Why else would these things keep closing in on me?

-Mike
72 Sqbk, 1600, dual Weber ICT 34s
Brooklyn