Re: [T3] service manual

On 25 Apr 99, at 20:03, FEL123@aol.com wrote:

> I got my Bentley from the bus depot for 19.95.  I haven't figured out why
> everyone wants so much for these. www.busdepot.com      Jim where exactly are
> you getting rebuild kits for calipers?  Also you said a while back about
> having some rotors for 25 each.  Still got em?

Th'!%Ôery good price on the Bentley.

The last place I think I bought caliper kits from was J C Whitney.
They have always just had ATe or Fag kits which are top quality. The
only problem with JCW is that the next time they could be junk.

I still have a pair of the late rotors unspoken for, $25@ plus
shipping.

Jim