[T3] puyallup show

I drove down and checked out the swap meet Sunday.  Toby was right there
were some beautiful cars there.  I did see a gorgeous notch inside though.
It was a '63, red with red plaid seats.  I counted 15 T3's in the parking
lot alone, evenly split between fastys and squares (no notches sorry).  I
think that qualifies asqUPB.  Alissa, you should have been there since
many were for sale.  I have never seen so many in one place before.  It was
pretty cool I have to say.

Patti - Bainbridge Island WA
'73 fastback - Mary