[no subject]

This is great!  Only been on the list a few weeks, but I love it that we
have this online "club" with nothing here local in Provo, Utah.
I have a problem with my right popout window.  It seems to be misaligned and
the bottom rear corner does not seat well (it sits away from the painted
surface), and the rear top of the window sinks in a little to the window
frame area.  You can imagine how annoying this is any time I wash the car
and get water inside!  Could it be that I am missing those little rubber
boots that cover the "hinge" tabs that go into the front of the popout area.
If so, does anyone have a set?
Also, does anyone know how to fix the spring in an early type ignition?  The
contacts work and everything is fine, but I have to turn the key back to
level after starting it.

Thanks,
Dan
1967 cherry-red square "Stanley"