[T3] Type 3 carbs/manifolds on a Type 1 motor?

Now dont worry, we havent put a type 1 motor in either of our type 3's, but
we do have a type 1 motor in a bus that has a large single carb that's a
little too tall for the engine compartment.  Would it be possible to mount T3
carbs and manifolds to this type 1 motor?

We have a set of Weber 42 DCNF's  with manifolds that used to be on the
Squareback and are just taking up space in the garage.  If possible, it would
be a nice combination with the shorty t3 manifolds and carbs instead of the
too tall single carb and manifold on there now.

Anyone know about this?

Thanks

Matt & Katie
71 Square