Re: Long pause for FI

> What year is this Type-IV?

It is a 412 73-74 model. the reason I say that is because that is all I
know. I was asking the question because that is all i know about the car.
:/  I said 73-74 model because I went the where the car is (behind a fence)
and took a look at the  posiyion of the fron turn signals and did a research
on my references. Soon (I hope) the owner will feel much better from his
illnes and be able to talk as to the history of the car more in depth.

I have receive lots of what might be the problem and will definitely tackle
all of them in search of a cure.
Jim, I know the L-Jetronics can not stop all of you gurus from the questions
I might have.eh?!  :)

take care
Luis