[T3] FI parts for sale

Here is the list with blowout prices for parts from the 1971 Fastback:
Cold start valve $10,ECU $50,Engine temp sensor $10, Fuel pressure reg
$10, Pressure sensor $25, Distributor with trigger contacts $35, Gas
tank and float $50, Front brake calipers $25 each, Front rotors (need
resurfacing) $10 each, Rear brake drums $15 each, oil bath cleaner $15,
Generator $40, Thermostat with bracket and arm $10, Window washer
reservoir $5, Rear brake plates complete $20 each, Emergency brake cable
$5 each, Emergency brake handle complete $10, fuse block $5, oil pump
$10, oil cooler $25, Cylinder heads with rocker arms $60 each, various
pieces of engine tin $make offer, FI wiring harness $10, I also have a
complete block with or without cylinder heads (depends if they sell
first) with heads $225 without $125.  All parts are plus shipping.  I am
located in Northeastern PA

Al