Re: [T3] Weber ict 34 idenification questions

>         I've found a set of single barrel webers on a T3 squareback.  They're
> brazilia made, but don't say much else on them.
>
> Are they 34 ICTs?

Hey Ned,

I was replacing my springs day befoqE rday and I happened to note
on the right carb (front is front, right is right), there was a stamp
that said 34 ICH (maybe it was ICT - couldn't see it that well as that
end of the stamp was close to the body of the carb).  The stamp is on
the lower inside of the carb, down near the manifold.  The left one, I'm
sure, is on the outside, as I didn't see it on the inside (engine side).

I found a tech site yesterday that told how to set-up Webers from ground
zero:

http://24.5.5.58/tuning_idf.htm

Plus, I would recommend a carb sync tool.  Fairly inexpensive and easy.

Hope this helps.

--
Justin
C-ya@tmgbbs.com  http://tmgbbs.com/cya