RE: [T3] Subaru Conversions...?!

Toby wrote: "...  Brian Fye told me that rally Subis have low profile
oil pans and this is what would be needed, probably even for a stock
ride height T3."

Yes, that's what some have done, apparently.  I meant to mention that --
I'm forgetting to add all the important bits today, aren't I?  I'm not
sure if these low profile pans are commercially available; or cheap if
they are.  I'd bet it wouldn't be hard to fab your own starting with the
stock one as raw material.

Eric Forsman '73 Square
Baltimore, MD
cc replies to: forsman/harris@jhu.edu