RE: [T3] Subaru Conversions...?!

At the Portland Car Show I saw a Subi engine/tranny on a display stand and
was able to take some measurements.  Yes, it'd fit under a T3 but ground
clearance would be short -- put the engine in a lowered T3 and simple speed
bumps would become deadly!  Brian Fye told me that rally Subis have low
profile oil pans and this is what would be needed, probably even for a stock
ride height T3.

   CC replies to: None, as I get messages right away.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, R.I.P., ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/