RE: [T3] FI Fuel Pumps

I tested mine with some alcohol (alberton's rum works good, haha), some
fuel line, and a battery charger-  Maybe you could throw in some carb
cleaner to un gunk it-  I felt like frankenstein, but mine sure ran
sweet after a minute or two-.

Just hook up all of the tubes, clamp the pump in a vise, make sure the
container of fluid is above the pump's level, get some test leads, and
carefully hook it up-  be polarity minded as well.

I tested 2 of them-  one had a bum valve, discernable by the lack of
fluid pumped from the correct hose.  The second one just hummed.  I
tapped and tapped, and it started sputtering....  a couple seconds
later, it went, sluggishly at first, and spat out some nasties into the
2-liter coke bottle of alcohol.

After a few minutes (and some clean fluid) it ran fine.  If nothing
else, it was fun-

Don't keep it on too long if its not pumping-  there is a hole on the
inside that allows the fluid to cool the pump, and I assume its there
for a reason....

-rj