Re: [T3] Good place to buy carbs?

Cayson wrote:
"I need to get a set of Weber 34 ICTs for my Fasty.  Anyone have any
suggestions as to where I should buy them?  The best price I've found so
far
was at Performance Parts Warehouse, any experiences with them?  Thanks."

Cayson, I believe that PPW is the East Coast wholesale distributor for
Weber carbs; this, I think, accounts for the lower prices they charge.
I don't have any experience with them that I can recall.  Try searching
the type2 archive, which is a good place to look for air-cooled vw info
that is not type specific.  http://www.type2.com

Eric Forsman
Baltimore, MD
cc replies to forsman/harris@jhu.edu