Re: [T3] Karl's Kustom, electronic ignition

In a message dated 4/19/99 8:44:40 PM USçİ1…n Standard Time,
jadney@vwtype3.org writes:

	I have a lot of expierience w/ karls kustom..They are horrible! I
live about five houses away from it..well anyways i odered all kinds of stuff
from them like in early october ( carpet,headliner,dash,door panels, RIMS)
well now five or six months later i finally recieved everything except for
the rims..!  They tell me anyday now for the last three months....and if i
want my 220 $ deposit on them back they want 20%..The chubby mexican one is
the only nice one..i cant think of his name..and the one who is rude to
everybody is gregory..he is probably the one who thinks he knows everything

			joe