FW: [T3] posting - hard start problem

I think Jim A. is on the right track.  I had a very similar problem with my
69 FB.  If I cycled the key on/off about three times before turning the
motor over it would fire right up.  This would prime the fuel delivery
system.
	If I just turned it over it would cycle about 20 revolutions before
catching.  Turned out the fuel pressure was gradually bleeding off after
being shut off.

Things we would need to know would be:

Is it hard to start when cold.            OR
does it start right up after shutting it off.  Like a trip to 7-11?

Thank You,

Jason Renville
Jrenville@wafertech.com

> From: 	Jim Adney[SMTP:jadney@vwtype3.org]
>
> >> Hey Kids,  Help! I've got a 69' with stock FI and I've got a hard start
>
>> problem. I have to turn it over 2 -3 times before she (Dolly) fires up.
I've