Re: [T3] Red light on!

In a message dated 99-04-19 01:38:53 EDT, comwest@well.com writes:

<< Well, I found the problem, and it might be a good tip to add to JimA's
 great FAQ file (thanks, Jim!). You may remember that in my first
 description I mentioned that one of the terminals on the generator
 seemed a bit loose and I tightened it up. When I tighteneed it I wuond
 the wire inside the housing up a little tighter too, resulting in a red
 light again this morning when the end got a little too close to the
 housing and shorted out.

GOOD SHOW!!!

Tom
'68 Fastback(Thumper)