Re: [T3] Help my injectors are leaking!!!

Steam-cleaned in other words.  Radiator shops are usually equipped to
do this except in CA where it's against the law.  They can also use
some mild corrosive to clean out rust, usually hydrochloric acid or
the like before coating the tank with some liner material.  When I
tried to get this done while I was living in CA, the radiator shop
that used to do it not only didn't do it anymore, it had been leveled
and made into a parking lot.  Ended up getting a truly cherry tank offρό and ditched the old rusty one.  Cheaper in the long run.