Re: [T3] Help my injectors are leaking!!!

I can sympathize, mine let go on a trip after I picked up some gas
with MBTE in it, shortly after I got it running.  The o-rings inside
dissolved and were leaking gas.  Fortunately I had a set of spares I'd
picked up off a wreck, they got me where I was going, but started
leaking too.  Took about 200 miles before I noticed the smell.  Lucky
I didn't go up in flames. This was back before MTBE became widespread
as a winter anti-smog additive.  Cost me $50@ for new ones, but
they've not leaked since and Denver has MTBE added every winter.  The
injector seals that RMMW sells are for the ends, seal air out, not gas
in.  You will probably need a set of those too, if they've not been
replaced recently.  No fix for injectors, they're sealed units.  You
can replace the hose if that's leaky, but not much else.  Buy new
ones, you'll be much happier.  The originals were made back in the
leaded fuel era and they didn't have all the exotic additives that
they stick in the gas these days.