Re: [T3] Help my injectors are leaking!!!

On 18 Apr 99, at 20:08, Jerryduck@aol.com wrote:

> Now it will
> start and run but gas leaks out from around the injectors.

This is a common problem. There is some chance that contact with
gasoline will cause the internal o-rings to swell and reseal, but
that may never happen.

> Any advice earlyer today I read about rebuilding the injectors.  Then I read
> that the injectors are not rebuildable. Are they or arn't they.  Is there a
> seal or gasket that I can replace to stop the leak?  RMMS has a seal set it
> sells for injectors (about $5.00 each) will this fix my problem?

This all depends on where they are leaking. If it is the short
crimped-on hose that has cracked, then carefully cut off the crimp
ferrule and put on a new piece of hose. If they are leakinâ©ÖÖround the edges of the body or through the connector then if they
still leak in 3 days you will have to replace them.

I do not know of any alternative other than new Bosch.
Jim