[T3] A follow-up question

Well, I dood it.  This weekend I put in a new master brake cylinder.  The procedure w4IŠ1tle tedious and a trifle messy, but (even tho it was the first time ever for me to put one in) it went well.

ButI have a follow-up questionL  Now that I have good brakes again, how do I remove my wife's lipstick from the inside of my windshield?

BTW, I DO, I DO  believe that vapor lock exists.  There have been many times that I opened an engine compartment, poured some cooling water on the fuel pump, and...shazam... the car started right up.  And this goes all the way back using the trick on my dad's '49 Chevy when we tried to climb Pike's Peak.

Don't destroy my fantasy..... I DO BELIEVE, I DO BELIEVE in vapor lock.

Phil
dillard@suu.edu

Too much? Digest! mailto:type3-d-request@vwtype3.org Subjbscribe