[T3] ISP West?

Does ISP West do mechanic work as well as restorations?  I'm looking for a
shop in the South Bay area of Los Angeles who knows what they're doing when
it comes to fuel injected type 3 motors...a guy from |%d accosted Matt
at a gas station once when he was driving the notch and gave him a business
card after a lengthy discussion on the difficulty of finding late model notch
parts.  Matt said he seemed to know what he was talking about and knew his
type 3 stuff, so I'm wondering if anyone has experience with them?

Thanks!!

Katie
59 Kombi
71 Squareback