Re: [T3] Stainless Steel center brake line

Keith Park wrote:

> We should all pull up our carpet and look at the brake line next the
> accelerator pedal ..

  I found out about mine pulling into the garage one night.  Thank
  goodness I was only going about 2 mph. The pedal went all the way
  to the floor, and the red brake light warning came on and I only
  had about maybe 10% braking power.  The carpet was soaked in brake
  fluid, which totally destroyed it!

  I have used one of Jim's center brake lines, and they are really
  nice.  High quality fittings, and it is the correct length!   On
  Toby's site I have a "how to" for installing this line.  After
  the installation I was glad to know that this is the last time I
  will have to replace one of those! I went the added step and replaced
  ALL my brake lines and put in a new ATE m/c at the same time.  I
  can stop quick now!

  I imagine that if I had been on the freeway when this happened,
  both my 70' Square and I would have been toast!

  Til Later>

  Allen