Re: [T3] questions

On 14 Apr 99, at 22:23, Quicksteps@aol.com wrote:

> i have a '73 fastback that's been hit by a train for my parts car for my
> other '73 fastback. i've pretty much stripped the whole interior, but i am
> having trouble figuring out how to remove the interior mirror and i don't
> want to break it in the process.

Sit in the front seat and with your whole hand, firmly grab the stem
that comes down from the roof; don't grab the mirror itself, tilt it
out of the way. Then with a quick jerk just pull it back and down. It
will come right out of there. Don't drop it;-) To reinstall, just
push the tab firmly into the slot and hit the flat round base sharply
with the base of your palm.

Jim