RE: [T3] questions

Jim is right...just pull the mirror straight back and it will pop loose.
As for the doors, replacing the scrapers isn't a big deal providing you
have replacements that fit correctly.  I had to move all the hardware from
one door to another last fall and it was a straightforward task that took
me about 1 hour.  If you're using low quality scrapers, though (and we know
they're out there) the time required for replacement will definitely vary.

Just my $0.02

-Doug
73 fasty
douglas_brashear@mail.amsinc.com