[RE:] [T3] Wiring diagram for '64

I have a wiring diagram for '63-'65 (I think these are the years) in a
Clymer manual. It is in black and white though. Please let me know if
you'd like it scanned.

Phillip Bradfield - Portland, Oregon

'63 Notchback w/ 68 pan - waiting for brake, electrical, and carb work
'68 Squareback - waiting for '67 euro fenders and front clip
'69 Squareback - chopped 3 1/2" currently getting the drip rails shaved
'96 Jetta GL - Neuspeed P-Chip and short shift kit, that's all for now