RE: [T3] Steroid Freak at the Tire Store

Any possibility that they're right hand thread (like on the driver's side of
the car)?  When I tackled my first all-original 50's GM car, I actually
broke a stud off with a star-bar, cursing the whole time, only to discover
the little 'R' in the end of the stud.