[T3] oil cooler washers

Since it has been established that i do need those three washers, does
anyone here on the list have three extras, I'd be glad to pay for
them, but i'd like them really soon, as the production of my engine is
waiting on the oil cooler, or if i could get the exact
measurements/specifications of the washers so i could go to the
hardware store and pick them up,

thank you

Jacob Schroeder (a good german name)
'72 Squareback