[T3] Sound proofing material

Was wondering if anyone had a good inexpensive replacement material to use
as sound proofing to put on the floor pans, underneath the carpet. The
previous black cardboard-like material with Styrofoam in the middle isn't
something we would like to put back in the car...especÑé€tnce it's in
chunks.

Also, the material from the back shelf is really dry, brittle and faded from
the sun. So any ideal material replacement thoughts would be a great help,
as I would really like to get the carpet and seats back in there.

Thanks!
-Naomi
'71 Fasty with chunky sound proofing and a faded back shelf