M¡È] FI connector.

--- Jim Adney  wrote:
> On 12 Apr 99, at 10:12, Robert Braun wrote:
>
> > what's the best way to fix this connector..
> assuming that I find
> > it.... the wires are crimped between metal tabs
> that fit into the
> > plastic connector.... can these come out so that I
> can recrimp
> > them.... ? ....
>
> Which connector?

Fuel Injector "power supply"

 Where?

coming off the harness.... into the fuel injector plug
thingy....

How many wires?

two

 What does it
> connect to?

my fuel injector... to tell it to fire...

> It can almost certainly be repaired.

I have no doubt of that... yet it is impossible to
repair if you do it in the dark and then lose the
connector.... thereby nullifying any chance of the
repair....

Robert