[T3] Standing firm

After careful thought and much internal debate, I am back on the list.
For better or for worse, for richer for...oh wait, wrong words.  Anyway,
the Dark Side needs all the representation it can muster against the
powers of young Skywalker!

 To those of you who were offended, please understand that what I said
came from who I am, not any other motivation.  'Nuff said...

As to more T3 content...My Notch is running superbly!  The weather is
almost warm enough to switch back to straight 40 weight oil and the
carbs are still perfectly insink!  (No, not the music group)  The new
engine cover is under construction, hope the kids in the local metal
shop have their welding masks ready!

The DDSG newsletter #2 is starting to come together...If you would like
to guest write on a dark topic, let me know!!!

I sold the 67 square...to many projects happening at once...the VW life
I guess.  I am currently trying to find a good Dark Side insurance
company for the Notch and others like it, I will let you know what I
find.

Ummmm, I guess that's it for now...

Vader