RE: [T3] vw air compressors

It'¹aKòbe a couple of days before I get the info on the compressor
scanned.  I'll highlight the kit.

There are 2 kits available.
	DR3S-Standard Kit-$269.50
	DR3D-Deluxe Kit-$489.50
	DRSB-Sand Blaster-$289.50
	DRSMH-Bell Housing-$39.50
	DR3 CAV Compressor-Complete Compressor-$5295.00
The kit is based around a special cam.  The cam allows cylinders 1 & 3 to
run in 2 stroke mode and pump air.  Cylinders 2 & 4 remain 4 stroke.  Type 1
intake manifolds are required.  The manifolds must be modified to allow air
to be fed directly into cyls. 1&3 and fuel and air into cyls. 2&4.
The difference between the deluxe kit and the standard kit is a 10 gallon
air tank w/ required fittings, air filters and fittings for the cylinders
pumping air

Hopefully, I'll have time to get all the info scanned on tuesday.  I took
some pics of my setup today.  As soon as I finish the roll I'll get those
scanned.