[T3] t4 into t3 ( curious -- SERIOUSLY !!! -- JUST CURIOUS )

Really -- I just want to know -- for my own self ( really Greg I SWEAR I'm
not gonna build a 3litre T4 motor for my notch - hee hee hee )
Will A type4 motor bolt up to a regular -swing axle- trans ? if the trans has
alEꝌen  --ahem-- "hogged out" for 12 volt ? You would obviously need a
different throw out bearing ? The T4  ( odd fruedian slip -- I had typed T$
instead of T4 ) motor vs T3 in terms of overall length ? The fan shrouds are
similar yet different ( the oil cooler still lays in between 3 & 4 like a T3
)? You have no provision on the T4 motor for the rear hanger ( I know this
been discussed but I haven't been paying attention ) The T4 motor is what ?
11 pounds heavier ? if you don't use the rear hanger what impact does that
have on the engine "torqueing" the trans and the losing traction ( ie: the
need for trans straps or a traction bar on type 1's )

I promise I'll pay attention from now on if someone answers.

Thanks, Dan
my65notch@aol.com