Re: [T3] (re)Pheonix bugorama

I know virus warnings arn't supposed to be posted to the list, but since
an actual virus was posted to the list, I thought it would be excusable
to warn you.

The attachment sent by John entitled "Happy99.exe" is an email virus.
If you run it on a win95 computer, It will intercept every email you
send and send a copy of itself to whomever you sent the email to,
without you ever knowing.  It doesn't do any damage other then that.

I know there's a program called "happy99cleaner" out there, but I
haven't tested it.

Once again, sorry for breaking the rules with this post.  I suddenly
envisioned hundreds of T3 owners sending viruses back and forth to
eachother.

Marlin Viss
'65 Notch