[T3] Type 4 in a Type 3

Did any of you "Dark Siders" see the green bug in VW Trends. This motor
was from a Type 4, and was 2800 cc. In the past I've read posts stating
that the benefits of a Type 4 motor arn't that much over a Type 3. Did
anyone take into consideration a 2800 cc Type 4 motor? As my cousin always
says (who is from the muscle car era) there isn't any substitute for
cubic inches (in this case, cubic centimeters).

Phillip "2800 cc, 2800 cc, I've got to get me a 2800 cc." Bradfield -
Portland, Oregon

'63 Notchback w/ 68 pan - waiting for brake, electrical, and carb work
'68 Squareback - waiting for '67 euro fenders and front clip
'69 Squareback - chopped 3 1/2" currently getting the drip rails shaved
'96 Jetta GL - Neuspeed P-Chip and short shift kit, that's all for now