[T3] FI Idle speed....

I have a ummm  t3 question.  Yeah, T3.

Oh my 412...I mean Fastback, the D JETRONIC (Same as the Type 4,
curieMžugh) isn't idling down on command.

Throttle linkage is fine, Otherwise its all tuned up, but turning the
little screw on the throttle body has absolutly no noticable effect.

Actually, if its all the way in, the engine starts off very high.  If it
is out and you start it, it start medium then goes to high.

Dissconnected the cold start vavle just in case.  Nothing.

Any ideas?

-rj