From: Curt Dilday <cdilday@mail.win.org>
To: 'Type 3 list' <type3@vwtype3.org>
Date: 01 April 1999 14:14
Subject: [T3] Spring is here, time for new projects!

Hey all!

A bud in Tennessee told me about a stash of air cooled parts he found in a
shed behind a local shop last week, and I asked him to root through and see
if he could find some early dual carb insulating gaskets I've been looking
for.  He mailed back and he found them....attached to a 66 squareback that
was under a tarp in the back!!!   Good shape too.  The ODO reads ~23700
mileÈPåônal?  Who knows!  It's got old looking Continental tires with
good tread on them though.