Re: [T3] Headed to th looney bin

FI or not FI?  Here's something to check on the FI side.  Check the
throttle position switch and wiring, the hose to the pressure sensor
and the resistances of the head and air distributor sensors.  Another
biggy that got me one time is auxilary air regulator which acts as
sort of an automatic choke.  I had one where the adjustment screw
stripped out and the thermostatic coil kept moving from end to end,
would have high idle, then no idle.  Like to drove me nuts before I
found it out.