Re: [T3] Very frustrated T4 to T3

This keeps coming up so REMEMBER
if you dont go to a 914 engine your not gaining any significant HP and in
some cases your actually losing some.

some people consider there cars "trouble free" but only drive them a couple
days a week around town.  when you get out on the highway in the summer and
put 15K a year on them the story may be a very different one.

Keith