Re: [T3] &ù~«s here, time for new projects!

Hmmm...fake hood scoop?  Oops, forgot what day it is!  The next thing you
know someone will be talking about chopping the roof off a notch, coating
it in a scalloped paint scheme with gloss so deep you could drown in it,
with crazy engine mods and OOPS!

...er...

Luke sez: "NO, I'll NEVER join YOU!"
heh heh heh ;-)