[T3] Chad? Hmmm, I would be looking for a vacuum leak.

Chad?  Sounds like your car is surging or "hunting" while trying to idle.
 RPMs go up and down, up and down?  If timing and dwell are ok,  (Timing
would be hard to check except statically) I would look for a vacuum leak.
 Intake boots, vacuum hoses, distributer advance unit, where the intake
bolts to the heads. Ect, ect, ect.  Anyone else care to comment on this?

Scott Keck (I'm not an expert, and I ‹‰l
ay one on TV.)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]