Re: [T3] local

Hi Grant!

If it was Sunday, and it was a red square then you saw me!  Wow, thats
cool!  My red 69 square has a metal full-length roof rack...my friend and I
were heading to White's Ferry for some mountainbiking on the C&O Canal.  I
was putting along with my tired engine...when I send the 73 fastback to be
painted I'll be installing a new stock FI powerplant in the square to
replace the current engine - with 101,000 miles on the thing, I think I've
exhausted its useful service life.

-Doug
69 auto FI square
73 FI fasty