[T3] Hagerstown Sunday

Hi All,
just a reminder that this Sunday the 20th is a VW event sponsored by the
People's Car Club ( no Im not a member giving a plug) in Hagerstown ,
MD. I will post the address to the list later today because I forgot it
at home.
it is at a VW dealership but I forgot which one so this turned out to be
a a waste of time reading it huh? Anyway, Anyone interested in going, Im
in College PArk MD we can hook up and drive the way up there. Its
probably 1 1/2 hours or a little more.  I figure to leave early in the am
as Im sure parking in the show area might be limited. I guess anywhere is
limited, hmm , unless its in space,
but anyway.
Anyone from dc metro area who want to go email me jclift@deans.umd.edu
or the list and we'll meet up maybe wher 270 north begins.
John (not as dumb as I look) 71 Fastback
College Park, MD