[T3] My Squareback Crash

Hello everyone. Well im back with another episode. hehe Im always busy
and so i stay on here as long as my email will last so im back.

And with BAD news.

3 Days ago. One lovely morning I was getting ready to take a nice 75 mile
trip in my 71 squareback, But i only got about 2 miles. So i guess you
can imagine what happend huh? I crashed my Type III into a tree.
I was going up this small 2 lane normal street and when i was bustin
40MPH over this hill where a light turned red about 500Ft ahead over the
hill. Well about 50-75Ft. Over the hill this chick in this GEO TRACKER
backed infront of me out of the oppisite side of the road you know into
my lane. And so I slammed on my brakes and the brakeline by the middle
frame inside. Well right where the TABS are that hold the rear brake line
up against the frame sprang a leak all of the sudden and my pedal went to
the floor

CHECK THIS AREA IN YOUR CAR ON THE DRIVERS SIDE. Make sure there isnt any
crap in the crevis because this would happen to you!

But anyway so I went up on the curb, lost control from the side of the
car in the air for a sec and **SMASH** right into a damn tree doing least
30MPH.  Luckilly the spare tire was where is belonged because that
probably saved the tree from eating my wonderful gastank! So make sure
your sparetire is there in your car to. FOR SAFETY REASONS! trust me. So
it bent the drivers side frame back about 2 inches, and cracked the
rusted H-beam.

So i guess now im going to rebuild the 73 i have in the garage now. So
you know how it goes. If anyone needs any parts, spindles, interior parts
anything out of my 71 let me know. Im parting it out. And i still have a
few fenders and doors. and all of that stuff. Let me know if you all want
anything. Cuz im not delivering in it anymore so i need money.

But Now i will have more time to work on my car.
I will always stay in touch. Yeah!

>From Chris Swafford:www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/4265/
537Buckeye 36LSB  S.W. Corner of Cinti,Oh In the Hills
71'Beautiful Crashed stock Squareback half in primer. Anyone need parts?
73'Squareback (More than solid)Rear end hell! Any Suggestions?
68'Bug w/swingaxle (I hate thoes)Oh well!