[T3] post rear brake musings

Hello all,

Redoing the rear brakes after 30 years was quite an experience.
Couldn't back off the adjusting stars because of all the brake crud.
Rented a slap hammer and bolted it to the drum.  After beating the hell
out of this I added a torch and broke the drums free.  Definitely the
original stuff.  Sheared off a new bleeder bolt but canabalized one of
the old wheel cylinders and finally bled it out and voila!, she STOPS.
Noticed when I got up to speed though that there was poor on center feel
and a little wandering as I motored down the road.  Fair wind, and with
sagging rear end and empty trunk, I wonder if this could be responsible
versus ball joint problems.  Not too much movement when I pull on the
top of the tire.  Also, is it a big deal to add on the oil filter kit?
Thanks for your patience.

regards,

Kevin

68 fastback