re: [T3] Heater Box duct.

I used 2 3/8"  flex exhaust line to replace mine, don't know if you've
got that available locally, J. C. Whitney has it as a last resort,
stainless or galvanized. It's best cut with a cutoff disk on a hand
grinder, you can use a hacksaw, but it leaves a really ragged edge.
Lots of filing.  One of the listers, a few weeks back, had some
originals for sale.